Chez Madeleine

Monday, November 06, 2006

From This Day Forward

lovers

I'm back. Did you miss me? Did you eat lots of delicious things while I was gone and think, "Sarah would love this." Did you keep Atlanta and your respective cities thriving while I went off to give my sister away?

Well, you did good while I was gone, and now I'm back to tell you about it through photos. After all, I am my mother's daughter. I'm also too exhausted to type, so this is the only medium that is coherant.

The wedding was incredible-and in all my life, I've never felt the swell of happiness that I felt watching Christianne marry Brian on Saturday. I've never trusted her happiness to anyone-never thought anyone was good enough, but seeing and witnessing the way that Brian loves Christianne (and has for going on 7 years), has renewed my faith. I could not ask for a better person to be her rock. I am so lucky to have him as part of my family.

This is just a sampling of my favorites. Wish the Bride and Groom luck tomorrow as they leave for Jamaica, mon... they need it. My only regret is that they can't take me with them...I need a vacation. At least I have a tan...and in November in Atlanta that's about as rare as finding a guy as great as Brian to marry....

cake

christianne

wedding party

G8DJ0789

G8DJ1067

GG6Q1767

GG6Q1868

GG6Q2090

GG6Q1951

IMG_0391

GG6Q1975

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the setting is unbelievable... Christianne has vision. The beach, the guys attire, the car, the starfish... impressive.

Congratulations!

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christianne has vision. The beach, the guys attire, the car, the starfish, the cake... everything is very impressive.

Congratulations!

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics Sarah. You've got the touch. What a weekend!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home