Chez Madeleine

Friday, October 20, 2006

A Farm Heritage Dinner

gazpacho

Remember last time I went to a CSA sponsored event and ate tons of yummy vegetable-inspired dishes like gazpacho, cornbread croutons, succotash and veggie skewers? And you were so jealous that you told your friend a horrible story about me so that it would bring me down and make you feel important? Remember? Well, I forgave you for your pettiness because I knew you were just jealous because you wanted good fresh local food, too. So this time I'm inviting you to experience it all on your own. I have class, so I'm not sure if I can make it but if you feel like trekking to Carrolton and you think you can convince me to skip class, let me know and we can have a mini Southern Food roadtrip.

Farmers’ Fresh Food Network
and Rome Street Tavern Grill
present
A Farm Heritage Dinner

Join us for an evening of celebrating our Southern Food Culture! Meet
the farmers who grow the food and the chef who will prepare this
locally-grown feast.

Renowned storyteller and songwriter David Clark (www.outofthesky.com)
will entertain with his memorable performance.

Menu highlights include:
Braised Beef
Deep Fried Turkey
Butternut Squash Bisque
Braised Greens
Roasted Mixed Vegetables
Fresh Salad
Pumpkin Cheesecake
All menu items are locally produced by members of
Farmers’ Fresh Food Network.

Where: Rome Street Tavern Grill, Carrollton GA
When: Thursday November 16th 6:00pm EST
The Price: $25 per person, includes water and tea
(alcoholic beverages and tip not included)

RSVP to Rome Street Tavern Grill today as this special dinner will have limited seating! 770-214-8233

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home