Chez Madeleine

Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Burgh

130715040_ed1b7063f9_m

This weekend, I'll be blogging to you from Pittsburgh, PA. Home of my freshman year at Emory roommate, Aimee. Aimee and I have gone the distance together as friends for 8 years now, and we've both lived all over-from Los Angeles, to Paris, Atlanta, and Pittsburgh. According to Aimee, Pittsburgh is home to "greasy food and beer" which she asked me if I liked in an email last week.

Aimee is a kick-ass cook--and I know that this weekend we'll be enjoying lots of wine & cheese, and great restaurants. I know that we'll be hitting this one and I am so excited. Check out the menu and tell me you don't want everything on it?

If anyone has any advice about Pittsburgh, hit me with it here in the comments. Otherwise, I'll come to you live from there sometime tomorrow. We're also heading to a farm party while I'm there. For a city girl, I've been spending lots of time on farms lately.

Bon Voyage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home