Chez Madeleine

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Kitty in Le Creuset

close up of kitty in le creuset

I haven't been to the grocery store in a week, so I decided to cook my cat for dinner. I've fattened her up lately out of guilt. Its come to this. I have vegetables coming out of my ears, but no time to cook them. Somebody give me a suggestion for squash? And I promise I'm not letting that purple basil go to waste.

But you readers have a lot to look forward to this weekend. I'm taking you to Kyma tomorrow night (Greek Seafood in a swanky setting), Taqueria del Sol on Saturday night for girls night with margaritas, and then, as if you thought it couldn't get any better, Dim Sum on Sunday. We're venturing to Buford Highway...

So, stay tuned as I embark on this culinarily-diverse weekend. And don't worry, I didn't have the heart to put Madeleine in the oven...

IMG_0312

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home