Chez Madeleine

Sunday, September 10, 2006

the power of the oyster

IMG_0032

After an evening at Six Feet Under, I can now attest to the aphrodesiacal (is that a word?) power of the oyster. But one lingering question: which do you think is a more powerful aphrodesiac, the oyster shooter (ketel one, an oyster, and tabasco), or the oyster on the half-shell. I can tell you that I had both, in addition to multiple glasses of Summer Hummer (Sweetwater's seasonal brew) and some calamari sprinkled with lethal fried jalepenos. Today, I am feeling the powerful results of this combination...

IMG_0040

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes-my stomach just flipped.

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should try their ice-box key lime pie. also the hush puppies are super good.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home