Chez Madeleine

Thursday, September 07, 2006

new toy, same old model

IMG_0004

If I don't stop blogging about my cat, you're going to think I never eat. This is slightly accurate right now, but not completely. I'm nibbling while I try to get my appetite back. I think I'm officially old. Rather than pig out when I'm depressed, I just completely lose my appetite. My twenty year old self would never understand my twenty-six year old self. Breakups are carte blanche to binge, purge and binge all over again. I'm supposed to feel totally guilt-free having a milkshake for dinner with a side of red wine. Daily pizzas are par for the break-up course. Instead, I'm choking down my daily banana and green tea.

I got a new camera. Its like the sports car version of my old hooptie. I'm glad that thing perished in the falls in Costa Rica. It deserved a watery funeral. My new camera is sleek and sexy-with a giant LCD. Size really does matter.

Who can stay away from the camera when you're a capriciously curious kitty? She's my brigitte bardot until i get my appetite back. Then I promise fun photos. For now, enjoy Madeleine as she makes love to the camera.

IMG_0006

IMG_0005

IMG_0002

IMG_0003

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shots of madeleine! I'm glad she's there to make you smile...she made me smile! Christianne

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Madeleline looks like a good companion for you! I wish Keith wasn't allergic to cats! I keep trying though! Bec

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with your sister-- those are some great shots of madeline! she looks so content just lounging and streching in all her feline feminity. oh and sarah you should feel honored this is my first attempt at a blog and my first post ever :) Call me to play! --Jen

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Madeleine give a model release for the use of her images?..Mom

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home